Upcoming Clackamas Camps & Clinics
- Volleyball (see below)
Youth volleyball camp
- Date: July 25-27
- Location: Randall Hall gymnasium (CCC's Oregon City campus)
- Grades: 7-12
- Session 1: 9 a.m. to noon (grades 7-9)
- Session 2: 1-4 p.m. (grades 10-12)
- Cost: $90 per player (plus registration fee)
What to expect: A three-day camp working to improve play on passing, setting, digging, hitting, blocking, serving, defensive tactics, offensive systems and play sets, conditioning and plyometrics. Sessions are separated by grade but may be waived by ability by Coach Hoeke. Limited to 30 participants per session. A parent/legal guardian signature will be required with registration. We will ensure your volleyball athlete will get great coaching and exceptional tools for the development that your player needs for success.
- All participants will receive a T-shirt
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please wear wear volleyball attire, including athletic shoes and knee pads
About Coach Hoeke
Head Coach Sarah Hoeke played volleyball at CCC in 2000 and 2001 and went on to play at Western Oregon University. She previously coached at the high school level and club for several years, then volunteered and assisted at CCC before taking the reins as head coach in 2015. Coach Hoeke is dedicated to the development of young athletes by breaking down volleyball skills so athletes can learn easily and reach their potential.