Departments + Programs
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Office Assistant
- Administrative Office Professional
- Auto Body Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology AAS
- Auto Body Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology CC
- Automotive Services Technology
- Business Management
- Clinical Lab Assistant
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer and Network Administration AAS
- Computer and Network Administration CC
- Computer Application Support AAS
- Computer Application Support CC
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Digital Media Communications
- Electronics Engineering Technology AAS
- Electronics Engineering Technology CC
- Emergency Medical Technology
- English AS
- Entry Level Multimedia Journalist
- Fitness Technology
- High Purity Water
- Horticulture CC
- Horticulture AS
- Horticulture AAS
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Essentials
- Integrated Marketing and Promotion
- Irrigation Technician
- Juvenile Corrections
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Practices
- Management Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Technology AAS
- Manufacturing Technology CC
- Medical Assistant
- Microelectronics Systems Technology AAS
- Microelectronics Systems Technology CC
- Music Performance and Technology
- Music Technology
- Organic Farming
- Plant Health Management
- Project Management AAS
- Project Management CC
- Project Management Leadership and Communication
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Renewable Energy Technology AAS
- Renewable Energy Technology CC
- Retail Management
- Retail Management Expanded Certificate
- Under Car Technician - Automatic Transmission
- Under Car Technician - Manual Transmission
- Under Hood Technician
- Video Production Technician
- Water and Environmental Technology AAS
- Water and Environmental Technology CC
- Web Design and Development
- Web Design
- Welding Technology AAS
- Welding Technology CC
- Entry Level Welding Technician
- Apprenticeship AAS
- Apprenticeship CC
- Communications Department
- English Department
- World Languages Department
- Journalism Department
- Math Department
- Music Department
- Science Department
- Social Sciences Department
- Theatre Department
- Health Sciences Department
- First-Line Supervisor Fundamentals
- Nursing Assistant
- Industrial Maintenance Technology AAS
- Industrial Maintenance Technology CC
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing Center
GED & Adult Programs
Clackamas Community College offers you several ways to complete your GED or high school diploma and build skills in reading and math to help you meet your work, education and personal goals. With hands-on help and supportive staff at CCC, you can do this!
To participate in any of the classes, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are high school aged, you may be admitted with a letter of release from compulsory attendance or referral obtained from the high school counselor or principal.
We invite all GED and Adult High School Diploma graduates to participate in the formal cap and gown commencement ceremonies at CCC held at the end of spring term in June. It's a great way to celebrate your accomplishments!
CCC General Education Development (GED) Preparation
Earning your GED can be the first step to a better job or new opportunities in life. GED preparation classes at CCC help you master basic skills and prepare you to earn the high school equivalency certificate by passing the GED test.
Clackamas Community College offers day and evening GED classes at our Oregon City and Harmony campuses. A fee is charged each term for the GED classes. Students pay for GED testing separately. GED classes are offered in English and Spanish.
CCC Adult High School Diploma (AHSD)
Are you seeking a way to finish up your high school diploma? You can take an active role in planning your education through participation in the Adult High School Diploma (AHSD) program at Clackamas Community College. If you have earned at least 14 high school credits, AHSD provides you a pathway to completing high school, along with the option to earn college credits at the same time.
To learn more about the program, contact the Oregon City Campus Smart Learning Lab at 503-594-3028.
How long will it take? How much will it cost?
The length of your AHSD program depends on how many credits you need to earn. Cost depends on courses you take and referral from the school district. Adult Secondary Education classes carry only high school credit. If you are earning college credit while taking the program, college tuition and fees apply.
CCC Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Improving your basic skills can be the first step toward getting ahead in the job market or in life. Clackamas Community College offers basic skills education in reading and math. Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes provide instruction and support to help you reach your goals. Contact the Oregon City Campus Smart Learning Lab at 503-594-3028 to get started.
Are you interested in tutoring students?
If you are interested in tutoring students in reading, writing, math or science in CCC’s GED, AHSD or ABE programs, contact Michelle Cully, volunteer literacy coordinator, at email@example.com or 503-594-3624.
Bridging to your future — CCC Resources for you!
Do you want to improve your skills to get a job, get a better job or advance to a higher paying position? If you are 18 years old or older, live or have worked in Clackamas County and are legal to work in the United States, the Workforce Advisor may be able to provide financial assistance to help you reach your employment goals. Learn more about our Workforce.
Are you aged 16-24 years and looking for support? CCC partners with C-TEC Youth Services. C-TEC works to support eligible youth to complete their basic education (GED or High School Diploma), to build their workplace readiness skills to increase overall employability, and to support them in transitioning to post-secondary education opportunities (such as community college, apprenticeships, etc.). Are you interested in additional support with these areas? Learn more at C-TEC Youth Services.
Do you want to talk to someone about training, education and career options? CCC’s academic advisors and career counselors can work with you on your next steps while you study for your high school credential.