Students under 18 years-old

If you are under 18, Clackamas Community College has opportunities for you to earn college credits, a high school diploma or a GED. We’ll work with you to support your education and help meet your individual goals.

Options for minors who want to attend CCC:

  • If you are under the age of 18 and would like to take college classes while still in high school, contact the High School Connections office at 503-594-3499.
  • If you are 16 years of age or older and want to get your high school diploma or GED at Clackamas, contact the Campus Learning Center at 503-594-3028.
  • To take high school credit recovery classes that will transfer back to your high school, contact the Dye Learning Center at 503-594-3028.
  • If you are under the age of 16 and would like to take classes at CCC, you need to submit the Enrollment Consent Form.

Note: Students under the age of 18 who are on referral from their home high school, want to participate in athletic activities, or want to participate in college sponsored clubs are subject to additional regulations. Contact 503-594-6100 for more information.

Financial aid for minors

Students under the age of 18 who have not yet obtained a GED or high school diploma are not eligible for federal financial aid.