Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Concept master plan
CCC has created a Concept Master Plan to envision the next 10 years of improvements and changes to campus buildings, outdoor spaces, and other physical facilities at each of CCC's three campuses.
The Concept Master Plan goals were to:
- Accommodate future growth through 2031 (10 years) using available land.
- Expand and improve college building areas in a way that enhances the educational mission of the college.
- Apply an equity lens and sustainability lens throughout the development process.
- Review existing infrastructure and buildings to accommodate a hybrid mix of virtual and in-person learning.
- Develop a plan for supporting campus infrastructure to accommodate college growth.
From April to June 2022, we conducted a Campus Visioning Survey that received 462 responses. Thank you for your participation! Based on the survey and other outreach and engagement, the planning team developed the framework for the Concept Master Plan.
The 10-year plan will:
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Account for new and changing technology
- Include spaces that improve retention, student success and sense of belonging
- Include student amenity and support spaces
- Include improved and usable outdoor spaces
The Concept Master Plan was completed in December 2022 and approved by the Board of Education in March 2023.