- Plan a Visit
- Getting Started
- Apply Now
- Tuition + Fees
- Financial Aid + Scholarships
CCC awards up to $500,000 annually in scholarships to local students like you. With over 225 scholarships available with one application, it's always worth the time to apply. The application requires an essay, but you do not need to have a perfect GPA to qualify.
Some of the scholarship options at CCC
- Academic honor
- First in family to attend college
- Members of military families
- Single parents
- Transfer students and Career Technical students
- Training for specific careers
- Financial need
- Attending a district high school
Who can Apply?
Anyone who plans to attend CCC during the 2020-21 academic year to pursue a degree or certificate and has a 2.0 GPA or above can apply. You must plan on taking at least six credits each term and maintain a 2.0 GPA or above.
Interested in applying for CCC scholarships, but not sure where to start? Attend a free scholarship workshop!
There are no upcoming scholarship workshops at this time.
The scholarship application for the 2021-22 academic year is open starting Jan. 30 through Nov. 1. There are two scholarship deadlines: April 25 and Nov. 1.
If you would like help applying for the scholarship, please visit our Financial Aid Resource Lab.
View the complete list of CCC Foundation Scholarships.
External scholarship opportunities
- Office of Student Access and Completion - coordinates scholarships directed at Oregon residents
- FastWeb - a great resource for thousands of scholarship offerings