- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Academic Advising and Education Planning
At CCC, we believe that academic advising is key to your success in college. Having a clear path toward your degree and career goals can save you time and money so you won't be taking classes you don't need. We recommend you visit an advisor in the middle of each term to prepare for the following term. We also encourage you to stop by when you have questions about your education.
Get advising by phone, video (Zoom) or email
Based on recommendations and mandates from the state and the Higher Education Coordination Commission in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of students, staff and the community, CCC campuses are closed to the public and advising will only be available by phone, video (Zoom) or email at this time. For more information on our protective efforts, visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Notifications Page.
These videos can help you complete your checklist to get ready to start your first term at CCC, decide what classes to take, learn how to use the college's online registration system and more. Review these videos before you meet with your advisor to make the most out of your advising appointment.
Before scheduling your Academic Advising appointment
What programs/classes does CCC have to offer?
I'm Registered for Classes, What's Next?
Advising Hours and Contact Information
Student services are available remotely. Contact the service area for specific hours. Visit the Coronavirus webpage for contact information. The college's Return to Campus Plan is available on the Return to Campus page.
- Kara Leonard email@example.com 503-594-3096
- Kandie Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3379
- Enrique Farrera email@example.com 503-594-6134
- Laura Funnemark firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-6184
- PJ Martineau email@example.com 503-594-3180
- Carrie Sandberg firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3424
- Kimberly Hildebrand-Faust email@example.com 503-594-3218
- Jodi Stapleton firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3857
- Colleen Bowers email@example.com 503-594-6375
- Phil Reid (Harmony campus) firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-0623
- Katelynn Karch (Wilsonville campus) email@example.com 503-594-0959
- Joan Jagodnik firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3525
- Tracy Pantano-Rumsey email@example.com 503-594-6131
- Klaudia Cuevas firstname.lastname@example.org 503-594-3174