How to submit previous college transcripts

CCC Degree/Certificate Seeking

After you have applied for admission, follow the steps below to transfer your credits to CCC. We accept credits from other regionally-accredited U.S. institutions and Advanced Placement, CLEP, International Baccalaureate and DSST exams. Transcript evaluations are performed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Mail transcripts: Have your previous school(s) mail official transcripts to:

Graduation Services
19600 Molalla Ave.
Oregon City, OR 97045


Send electronic transcripts: Secure electronic delivery is the preferred method for receiving official transcripts at CCC. Transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution to CCC. We cannot accept electronic transcripts sent directly from students. Have your previous institution send your official transcripts to

Watch your myClackamas email: You will receive a preliminary email to your address when we have received your official transcript, and a second email once it has been evaluated.

Non-Degree/Certificate Seeking

If you are not seeking a degree/certificate from CCC, you do not need to submit your official transcripts for evaluation. If the course(s) you plan to take require a prerequisite and you completed an equivalent prerequisite at another college or university, you may request to clear prerequisites with a requisite waiver.

Visit our Register for Classes page for more information about clearing prerequisites and making a request.

International Transcript Evaluation

Prior to evaluation by CCC, International Transcripts must first be evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credentials Evaluation Services. Request a course by course evaluation from one of the members, then send the official results to Graduation Services.