Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Free Food Pantry
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Cougar Connect Tech Help
- Textbook Rental and Exchange
- College Success Workshops
- Veterans' Services
- Disability Resource Center
- Child Care
- SNAP Training + Employment Program (STEP)
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
- Health and Wellness
CCC Associated Student Government
Be a student leader at CCC! The members of Clackamas Community College's Associated Student Government (ASG) have a passion for serving others. They spend the year coordinating services and activities at the college and representing the student body at the college levels.
The ASG serves students in many ways, including offering grants and a free food pantry. They also host fun activities throughout the year to inspire student involvement and engagement.
ASG members wanted
Looking to get involved at CCC? Earn tuition waivers, textbook stipends and gain leadership skills by joining Associated Student Government. ASG plans fun activities, multicultural events, runs a food pantry and so much more!
Make your mark at CCC. Apply with ASG and become a student leader.
- Office location: Wacheno Welcome Center, room 160, Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice president: email@example.com
- Secretary/Admin department: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Affairs: email@example.com
- Clubs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Wellness: email@example.com
- Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multicultural Center: email@example.com
- Promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall term hours
Most college services are available Monday through Friday throughout the fall term.
For a detailed list of current student services hours, including remote and in-person services, visit the Student Resources webpage.