Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
How to Get to CCC
Don't let transportation be a barrier to getting to class. CCC offers a variety of free or discounted options to get to our three campuses. Learn more about our free and fast shuttle service, discounted TriMet passes and more.
CCC Xpress Shuttle
The CCC Xpress Shuttle provides free shuttle service to the Oregon City and Harmony campuses from the Clackamas Town Center MAX Station. All shuttles are ADA compliant and have bike racks that can hold two bikes.
- View the latest CCC Xpress Shuttle schedule
- CCC Xpress is not in service on holidays, winter break, spring break
- Plan your trip and check service alerts when planning your trip to Clackamas on Google Maps
It's easy to take the bus to CCC!
- Plan your trip
- Going to Oregon City? Try TriMet, SCTD South Clackamas Transportation District for Molalla and Canby, or CAT, Canby Area Transit, for Canby
- Going to Harmony? Try TriMet
- Going to Wilsonville? Try SMART, South Metro Area Regional Transit
Students can save $100 on a three-month TriMet pass, on sale at Enrollment Services!
TriMet's Low Income Fare Program
Adults (18-64 years old) who are Oregon residents and earn up to 200 percent of the federal poverty level qualify for the low-income fare program. Under current federal poverty guidelines, individuals earning an annual income up to $24,280 qualify for the program, as does a family of four with earnings up to $50,200.
People interested in the low-income fare program must register at CCC's Transportation Office, which is located in Community Center 149 (inside the Fireside Lounge). Participants will be able to purchase an Adult Fare single pass for $1.25 (standard price is $2.50), day pass for $2.50 (standard price is $5), and month pass for $28 (standard price is $100).
Carpool to win prizes! Stop by the ASG office in CC152 to learn more.
Find a carpool to CCC. Sign up at Drive Less Connect with your @student.clackamas.edu to find students who live near you.
Looking for a parking space?
- CCC offers free parking on all three campuses
- View the Oregon City Parking Map to plan your trip to the Oregon City campus. At the Oregon City campus, each parking lot has its own color: Know your colors to save time by parking near your class
- Save time and park in the Blue Lot; there's always space for you
Construction for the DeJardin Hall expansion launched June 18, which has several impacts on the Oregon City campus:
- Electric car charging stations can be found in the Blue Lot
See this construction map for closure area. The DeJardin expansion should be complete for fall term 2019. If you need ADA accommodations, please contact the Disability Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-594-6357.
Walking and Biking
Rent a bike for the term for only $25! Rentals include a helmet, lock, front and rear lights, fenders, and a rear rack. Learn more.
Stay fit by walking or biking to CCC. There is plenty of free bike parking, next to your class.