Vision + Initiatives
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Guided Pathways
- Strategic Planning
- Highlights and Rankings
- Institutional Research
- Bond Initiatives
- Concept Master Planning
- Accreditation + Policies
- Consumer Information
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
Wacheno Welcome Center
- Building size: 21,000 square feet
- The new building houses student support services offices such as student and academic support, enrollment services, testing, educational partnerships, financial aid, counseling and community-based organizations.
- The former Bill Brod Community Center was refreshed and includes student collaboration and study areas, a multicultural center, start lab, Associated Student Government, admissions and recruitment, Disability Resource Center, Veterans Center and Career Center.
- A new plaza between the transit mall and new building was also be part of this project.
CCC changed the way we serve students and greet visitors to the Oregon City campus. In the spring of 2020, we began construction on a new building that will serve as the "front door" to our college. This building now offers the following services: advising, counseling, education partnerships, financial aid, registration, testing and placement services and a welcome desk. We intentionally created a space where students can have most of their questions answered in one setting rather than moving to different offices or between buildings.
The college also remodeled the community center to provide a facelift for: admissions, Associated Student Government (ASG), career center, disability resource center, multicultural center and the veterans center. The improved community center created better study spaces for students as well as easy access to the Cougar Café.
Thanks to a voter-approved bond as well as an $8-million match from the state of Oregon, we created spaces that better meet the needs of our students and those visiting our campus for the first time.
- Construction start: April 2020
- Occupancy: November 2021