- Find Your Focus
- Courses + Registration
- Degrees and Certificates
- GED & Adult Programs
- Community Education
- High School Connections
- Academic Calendar
- Skills Development + Training
- Academic Support
- Testing and Placement Services
Career Technical Programs
Get job ready in two years or less! If you’re interested in education and training to upgrade your skills for today’s most in-demand jobs, Career Technical education could be for you.
The college offers training programs in many areas, including the growing fields of renewable energy, medical assistance and digital multimedia communication. According to the National Center for Education Statistics, the skilled trades are the hardest jobs to fill in the United States and make up more than half of the top 20 fastest-growing occupations in the nation.
CCC has more than 90 Career Technical programs
From accounting to wildlife fire forestry with many more in between, CTE degrees are straight pathways to your career. Explore CTE programs.
Certificate and degree options include:
- Less-Than-a-Year Certificate
- One-Year Certificate
- Career Pathway Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science Degree
Related Instruction Requirement
The following represents approved courses for meeting related instruction requirement areas.
- WR-101, 121, 122, 222, 124ES, 227; BA-214; BT-124
- Computer Science: CS-133VB, 161, 162, 260
- Mathematics: BA-104; MTH-050, 054, 065 or above (except 199 and 299)
- Business: BA-285
- Criminal Justice: CJA-250
- Education: ECE-258ES, ED-258
- Human Services: HS-156; HD-161
- Oral Communication: COMM-100, 126, 140, 218, 219, 227
- Psychology: PSY-101, 215 (for Nursing Program only)
Physical Education/Health/Safety/First Aid
- Health/Safety/First Aid: Courses with an HE prefix, HOR-115, FRP-246, FRP-255 or MFG-107
- Physical Education: Courses with an HPE or PE prefix
To learn more about career technical programs at Clackamas Community College, contact an academic advisor.