Welcome to CCC! You don't have to be a student here to take advantage of our small business resources, student performances or personal enrichment classes like painting and yoga. There's always a lot going on our three campuses in Clackamas County. Community is our middle name and we're glad you're here.
Seniors 62 years of age and older are charged tuition at 50 percent of the in-state rate for all CCC-sponsored credit classes. Seniors 65 years of age or older can audit classes for free by completing a Senior Tuition Waiver form. Seniors are responsible for paying all student fees.
In order to prioritize space for students who are earning credit and paying full tuition, senior tuition waiver course registration starts on the Monday of the week prior to the start of the term. This completed form must be submitted to receive the senior tuition waiver.
- Must be 65 years or older and a resident of Oregon at the start of the term in which the course is offered
- Course must be a lower-division college credit course (100- or 200-level, e.g. ART 101, SPN 101, WR 227)
- Some courses have pre-requisites, which must be completed prior to registration or waived by the instructor
- Waiver may only be applied to a maximum of 8 credits per term
- Course must be audited, meaning that grades and credit will not be granted upon completion, nor will audited classes satisfy graduation requirements, veterans certification requirements or most financial aid requirements
- Must have submitted an application for admission to the college prior to registration: www.clackamas.edu/apply
Community Education has something for everyone. CCC joins with local partners to offer a variety of fun, enriching classes at schools and community centers near you. These low-cost classes range from aqua aerobics and basic computers to ukulele and yoga. Taking part in one of these lifelong learning opportunities is a great way to follow your passions; and thanks to a commitment from many community partners around the county, these non-credit classes are offered around your busy schedule.
Need auto repair for your car?
Simply fill out our Automotive Repair Application and return it back to us. All vehicles used in our academic automotive programs are selected by instructors depending on their individual training needs. Contact Jessica Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-594-3049 if you have any questions.